Monday, February 17th, is a federal holiday. Transfers will be delayed due to banks being closed that day, so please time any urgent withdrawals accordingly! Instant withdrawals should not be affected.
How Does Digit Work?
Details on how Digit works behind the scenes to help you save effortlessly
My Digit Account / Settings
This section helps you manage your account preferences
Connecting My Bank to Digit
How to get your checking account connected to your Digit account
Saving for a Rainy Day...and concert tickets...and back to school shopping...
Paying Credit Card Debt with Digit
This section is about connecting your credit card to Digit to save towards your monthly credit card bill.
Paying Student Loan Debt with Digit
Details on student loans savings goals and connecting to your student loan account
Paying your Phone Bill with Digit
Digit will save towards and pay your monthly phone bill
Information on who we are here at team Digit and what we do
- Getting Started With Digit
- How does Digit work?
- Why is my transfer listed as pending?
- Definitions of debits from Digit
- How long does it take to get money back into my checking account from Digit?
- How do I close my account?
- How long does my credit card payment take to post?
- Digit's security practices
- How much does Digit cost?
- How do I contact Digit regarding my account?