What do you need help with?
Digit is currently experiencing a temporary connection outage for some TD Bank users - Learn more
- Getting Started With Digit
- How does Digit's automatic savings algorithm work?
- How often does Digit save for me?
- What commands can I use with Digit?
- Where are my Digit funds (money) held?
- How can I stop or pause Digit's automatic savings?
- How do I withdraw money from my Digit account?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- How do I reset or change my password?
- Does Digit offer account statements?
- What does “This email may already be in use” or “ This mobile number may already be in use” mean?
- Can I use Digit with my spouse, wife, husband, partner (Joint Account)?
- What is my Rainy Day Fund?
- How do I enable auto-savings?
- How do I add money to my Rainy Day Fund?
- How do I create, change, cancel, or access a savings goal?
- How can I change the checking account I have connected to Digit?
- If Digit loses connection to my bank can I still access my Digit funds?
- How does Digit work?
- Who's behind Digit?
- How does Digit make money?
- Does Digit have an app?
- Digit's security practices
- How do I contact Digit regarding my account?
- TD Bank Connection Issues (2/21/17)
- What banks does Digit support?
- I can't find my bank (My bank isn't listed)
- Does Digit support prepaid accounts?
- Can I connect more than one checking account to Digit?
- I'm having trouble connecting my bank