As Digit becomes a more important part of our customers' financial lives, we’ve decided to make a conscious decision about how we want to make money. Too many financial services complicate things by making money doing things not in the best interest of their customers (example, example, example). Charging for Digit allows us to support our service while making sure we always do what’s right for the customer.
Articles in this section
- Digit's security practices
- How much does Digit cost?
- How do I contact Digit regarding my account?
- How does Digit's money back guarantee work?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- Does Digit work outside of the U.S.? / Where does Digit work?
- Why did Digit become a paid service?
- How do I submit a new feature request to Digit?
- Are there any tax implications for using Digit?
- What happens to my funds if Digit goes out of business?