After your free trial, monthly subscription payments of $2.99 are automatically deducted from the checking account you connect to Digit. You can view your past receipts here.
Articles in this section
- I deleted the Digit app - is my account closed?
- Why did Digit save after I deleted my goal?
- Why did Digit save after I closed my account?
- Digit took $xx.xx from my checking account, but I don't see it in my savings?
- My app isn't loading (or other issues with the app)
- Digit says it has detected "unusual activity" on my account, or that it is "having trouble" with my account - what does that mean?
- Why can't I withdraw my full balance?
- My debits from Digit aren't adding up to what's in my savings, what's going on?
- How do I enable auto-withdrawals from my goals?
- Can I set a limit on Digit's savings amounts?