Digit is a considered what is called a closed-loop system, meaning the funds can only go to and from the checking account where they originated. In the unlikely event Digit were to go out of business, your Digit account funds would be automatically transferred back to your account.
Articles in this section
- Digit's security practices
- Who's behind Digit?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- Does Digit work outside of the U.S.? / Where does Digit work?
- Does Digit sell my information to third parties?
- How does Digit make money?
- How much does Digit cost?
- Why did Digit become a paid service?
- How do I contact Digit regarding my account?
- How do I submit a new feature request to Digit?