Digit is a considered what is called a closed-loop system, meaning the funds can only go to and from the checking account where they originated. In the unlikely event Digit were to go out of business, any funds remaining in your Digit account would be automatically transferred back to your checking account.
Articles in this section
- Digit's security practices
- How does Digit's money back guarantee work?
- How does Digit's annual subscription work?
- Who's behind Digit?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- Does Digit work outside of the U.S.? / Where does Digit work?
- Does Digit sell my information to third parties?
- How does Digit make money?
- How much does Digit cost?
- Why did Digit become a paid service?