Digit is a considered what is called a closed-loop system, meaning the funds can only go to and from the checking account where they originated. In the unlikely event Digit were to go out of business, any funds remaining in your Digit account would be automatically transferred back to your checking account.
Articles in this section
- Digit's security practices
- How much does Digit cost?
- How do I contact Digit regarding my account?
- How does Digit use my personal information?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- Does Digit work outside of the U.S.? / Where does Digit work?
- Why did Digit become a paid service?
- How do I submit a new feature request to Digit?
- Are there any tax implications for using Digit?
- What happens to my funds if Digit goes out of business?