Referring friends to Digit
When a friend signs up using your personal referral link and starts saving, you'll both be rewarded with a $5 Referral Bonus. Digit will put this bonus directly into your Rainy Day ☔️ balance, and there is no limit on how many friends you can refer.
The bonus is triggered when your friend has their first automatic save (see: What is an automatic save?). You'll get a text from Digit when your bonus is completed and in your Rainy Day Fund.
In order for the bonus to be paid out, your friends must:
- Fully set up a Digit account using your custom link
- Have a checking account connected to their Digit account (a checking account that is not being used on another Digit account)
- Have Digit create an automatic save for them
Finding your referral link
1) Open the Digit app, and scroll down to the Rewards section
2) Tap on the Give $5, Get $5 button
3) The next screen will show your custom referral link, as well as let you text that directly to your phone's contacts or share it on social media.
Tracking your referrals
To see who's used your link and what step they're at in the sign-up flow, click on the "Track Invites" link in the upper-righthand corner of the screen with your referral link.