Unfortunately due to anti-money-laundering regulations, Digit is a closed loop system for now, meaning the funds can only go to and from the account where they originated. We're definitely hoping to be able to work on providing additional options in the future.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get money back into my checking account from Digit?
- How do I withdraw money from my Digit account?
- Does it cost anything to withdraw money from Digit?
- How do I add money to my Rainy Day Fund?
- How do I create, change, cancel, or access a Goalmoji?
- If Digit loses connection to my bank can I still access my Digit funds?
- How can I stop or pause Digit's automatic savings?
- What if Digit isn't currently saving for me?
- Can I change Digit's savings aggressiveness?
- Why is my transfer listed as pending?