Digit supports adding a secondary user to your account! This person will be able to use and interact with Digit exactly as the primary user can, however, they cannot log into the admin dashboard and make changes to the account.
To add a secondary user to your account:
- Log into your account using this link: https://digit.co/users/mobile-numbers
- Confirm your Digit admin password
- Enter the secondary user's Name and Mobile Number
- If done correctly, you should see this confirmation that the user has been added to your account:
TO REMOVE A USER:
- Once a user has been connected, the connection prompt will now show the connected user and their information. Simply click the "Remove Additional User' prompt and follow the steps to remove them.