Yep! You sure can. Just enter this as your regular mobile number during signup or at https://digit.co/settings. If you're using an international number, please make sure to add the appropriate country code in front of the mobile number. (E.g. '+1' for Canada).
Articles in this section
- Getting Started With Digit
- Where are my Digit funds (money) held?
- How do I enable auto-savings?
- Does Digit have an app?
- What is my Rainy Day Fund?
- How do Savings Bonuses work?
- Do I need to maintain a minimum balance in my Digit account?
- Do I have to use the app to use Digit?
- Will Digit work if I do most of my spending on a credit card?
- What does “This email may already be in use” or “ This mobile number may already be in use” mean?