Easily withdraw back to checking what you've saved with Digit from your custom goals and expenses, or add more funds to them yourself for an extra boost, with just a few taps in the app!
Withdrawing from custom goals and your Rainy Day Fund
1) Open the Digit app
2) Tap into the goal you'd like to withdraw from or add funds to
3) Tap "Withdraw" or "Add Money" at the bottom
4) Enter the amount that you want to add to your goal or have returned to your checking account and confirm.
Depending on if your bank supports it, you can also choose to have your withdrawal within minutes!
When clicking the Withdraw button, you'll have the choice of paying $.99 to have the transfer post "in minutes," or to withdraw the funds the traditional way for free and have them post to checking as normal.
The withdrawal should be listed as from Digit.co, or with "instant transfer" or "real-time transfer" somewhere in the deposit description in your checking activity.
You will see the .99 fee for the instant withdrawal charged from your connected checking account the next business day.
*Please note, depending on who you bank with as well as certain settings on your checking account, instant withdrawal may not be available for your account at this time.
Withdrawing from and adding money to expense goals (credit cards, student loans, etc.)
To withdraw from or add funds to the goals that Digit sends payments from:
1) Tap the first white box on your goal's main screen.
2) On the next screen, click either the "Add Money" or "Withdraw" button.