Your Digit Membership
After the end of your 30-day free trial, a Digit membership is $5 per month, billed directly from your connected checking account. The subscription begins automatically unless the Digit account is closed before the end of the trial period. We'll send you a reminder ahead of time via email.
If you signed up or started a free trial before July 23rd, 2019, the cost of your subscription will stay the same. You'll keep getting everything Digit has to offer for $2.99 per month.
To view the date that payment will be debited each month, just message the word Subscription to Digit through the app chat window, or to the number you receive your daily checking updates from. Your past receipts are right here.
What Your Membership Includes
- Automated Saving -Digit saves the perfect amount for you when able. The average member saves $2,200 per year.
- Unlimited Goals - Save for a vacation, an emergency fund, or anything you can think of. Set as many goals as you'd like and Digit will get to work! On average, members are saving towards three different goals at once.
- Debt and Bill Payments - With expense goals, Digit will save for and automatically pay down your credit card and student loan debt and phone bill every month.
- Overdraft Prevention - Digit sends money from your savings back to your bank account if your balance dips below a certain amount, helping avoid on average two overdraft fees a year.
- 0.5% Savings Bonus - Every 90-days, Digit automatically rewards you 7x more than most savings accounts with traditional banks.
- Unlimited Withdrawals - There's no limit to how many times you can pull from Digit, and you can have your funds instantly for .99.
- Overdraft Reimbursement - The fee is on us if Digit saves too much.
- No Account Minimums - You can leave as little or as much as you want in Digit.