Digit is free for the first 100 days, and $2.99 per month thereafter. The subscription begins automatically unless the account is closed before the end of the trial period, and we'll send you a reminder ahead of time. You can withdraw funds anytime, as often as you like, free of charge. Other than the monthly subscription charge, there are no additional costs or account minimums.
Articles in this section
- Digit's security practices
- How does Digit's money back guarantee work?
- How does Digit's annual subscription work?
- Who's behind Digit?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- Does Digit work outside of the U.S.? / Where does Digit work?
- Does Digit sell my information to third parties?
- How does Digit make money?
- How much does Digit cost?
- Why did Digit become a paid service?