After the end of your 30-day free trial, a Digit subscription is $5 per month, billed directly from your connected checking account. The subscription begins automatically unless the Digit account is closed before the end of the trial period. We'll send you a reminder ahead of time via email.
Here’s what is included in a Digit subscription today:
- Automated Saving -Digit analyzes your spending and saves the perfect amount when able. Our average customer saves $2,200 per year.
- Unlimited Goals - Save for a vacation, an emergency fund, or anything you can think of. Set as many goals as you'd like and Digit will get to work! On average, customers are saving towards 3 different goals at once.
- Automated Debt Payments - Digit will save for and automatically pay down your credit card debt. The average customer pays down $1,000 of credit card debt per year using our automated debt goals.
- Overdraft Prevention - Digit sends money to your checking if your balance dips below a certain amount, helping avoid on average two overdraft fees a year.
- 1% Savings Bonus - Digit automatically rewards you 15x more than most bank savings accounts.
- Unlimited Withdrawals - There's no limit to how many times you can pull from Digit, and you can upgrade to instant when you need it.
- Overdraft Reimbursement - The fee is on us if Digit saves too much.
- No Account Minimums - You can leave as little or as much as you want in Digit.
To view the date that payment will be debited each month, just message the word "Subscription" to Digit through the app chat window, or to the number you receive your daily checking updates from. Your past receipts are right here..
If you're a customer that signed up or started a free trial before July 23rd, 2019, the cost of your subscription won't budge. You'll keep getting everything we have to offer for $2.99 per month.