When you create your Digit account, Digit automatically analyzes your transaction history to look for recurring bills and will learn the cadence and average amount for those transactions. It will take your bills into account when trying to determine if it's a safe day to save for you and will react when it knows there is an expected larger bill coming up by either saving less or not saving at all.
Articles in this section
- How often does Digit save for me?
- How does Digit work?
- How does Digit's automatic savings algorithm work?
- How much does Digit set aside each day?
- What commands can I use with the Digit chat bot?
- How does Digit figure out my pay?
- How does Digit figure out my Bills?
- Does my Digit account earn interest?