How does Digit's goals feature work?
We're here to help you achieve your savings goals and set aside for your bills!
Setting aside for that dream vacation to Cancun 🇲🇽 ? Tickets to Coachella 🎵? You name it, we'll help you save intelligently for it.
Digit will automatically determine when to safely save towards your goal and will store the funds in a separate bucket from your Rainy Day Fund.
To create a new Goal:
1) Open the Digit app and tap the + Savings Goal button. If you don't have any goals presently set up, this will be right under your Rainy Day Fund.
2) Digit will have a few suggestions but you can set up a fully customizable goal by tapping Create a Unique Goal. Choose what's best for you 😊
3) You can then choose a name and emoji to best represent your goal. You'll have the choice of setting an end date and amount, but you can also skip adding these two if you'd like to save for something indefinitely.
4) Once you're ready, tap Save.
Hooray 🎉 Your Goal is now set up and Digit will start hunting for savings it can safely and intelligently set aside to help you reach your goal! You can check on the progress bar from your home screen at any time.
What you can do with your goal:
To edit a goal:
1) Tap into the goal you'd like to edit
2) Tap Settings in the upper-righthand corner
3) Tap Edit Goal on the menu that slides up
4) You can then edit the name or emoji of your goal. If you have a date and amount set you can edit those as well, or add them if not. If you'd like to remove a date or amount completely, you'll need to delete the goal and set it up again.