Viewing your savings:
(1) - This section will show you what Digit has recently saved for you and tell you where those funds were allocated. If Digit decided not to save in a given day, it will tell you why here as well.
(2) - Here you'll see your funds and goals that you're saving towards. You can click into a fund to see a breakdown of all transactions as well as take actions or edit your goals.
(3) - You may add as many goals as you'd like to save for here!
[Options] - See below in "Functions" section
(4) - You will see all of your historical savings for a given fund here. This will include automatic and manually added funds. Withdrawals will also be shown as well.
Saving for a new goal
Upon selecting "Save for a new goal", you'll be shown a list of suggested goals or you can add your own custom goal to save for anything you'd like!
Enter a Description of what you'd like to save for as well as an emoji to represent your goal. Target Amounts and Target Completion Dates are optional, but do help Digit get a sense of how to best save towards achieving your goal.
Accessing your funds
Save - Manually add funds to a specific goal or fund of your choice. Please note, transfers may take up to 3 business days to become available for withdrawal again.
Withdraw - Allows you to withdraw any available funds back to your checking account.
Auto Withdraw - Sets up a recurring transfer of your available funds back to your checking account on a specific date each month that you set.
Editing or deleting a goal
(5) - If your friends are saving for the same thing, like tickets to Coachella, you can share your goal with them to set up the same parameters for the goal on their Digit account.
(6) - Goals have additional options to edit or delete your goal if need be.
(7) - Pause Digit from saving for your entire account for up to 30 days at a time. Digit will give you a heads up before it resumes saving in case you need to pause again.
(8) - If you have closed your original checking account connected to Digit, or would like to use a different account, you may do so here. Please note, we are required to return all funds currently in Digit back to you during this process.
(9) - You may adjust your basic information here or update your password as well
(10) - If you have a spouse or partner you'd like to add as a joint user to your Digit account, you can do so here. How to set up a joint user