Yes! All the same settings and then some that are accessible in the Digit app can also be found when logging in to your account via Digit.co
Viewing your savings:
(1) - This section will show you what Digit has recently saved for you and tell you where those funds were allocated. If Digit decided not to save in a given day, it will tell you why here as well.
(2) - Here you'll see your funds and goals that you're saving towards. You can click into a fund to see a breakdown of all transactions as well as take actions or edit your goals.
(3) - You may add as many goals as you'd like to save for here!
[Options] - See below in "Functions" section
(4) - You will see all of your historical savings for a given fund here. This will include automatic and manually added funds. Withdrawals will also be shown as well.
Saving for a new goal
Upon selecting "Save for a new goal", you'll be shown a list of suggested goals or you can add your own custom goal to save for anything you'd like!
Enter a Description of what you'd like to save for as well as an emoji to represent your goal. Target Amounts and Target Completion Dates are optional, but do help Digit get a sense of how to best save towards achieving your goal.
Accessing your funds
Save - Manually add funds to a specific goal or fund of your choice. Please note, transfers may take up to 3 business days to become available for withdrawal again.
Withdraw - Allows you to withdraw any available funds back to your checking account.
Auto Withdraw - Sets up a recurring transfer of your available funds back to your checking account on a specific date each month that you set.
Editing or deleting a goal
(5) -Goals have additional options to edit or delete, or set daily settings limits.
(6) - Pause Digit from saving for your entire account for up to 30 days at a time. Digit will give you a heads up before it resumes saving in case you need to pause again.
(7) - If you have closed your original checking account connected to Digit, or would like to use a different account, you may do so here. Please note, we are required to return all funds currently in Digit back to you during this process.
(8) - You may adjust your basic information here or update your password as well
(9) - If you have a spouse or partner you'd like to add as a joint user to your Digit account, you can do so here. How to set up a joint user