When you first open the Digit app, you'll be greeted with what Digit recently saved for you and tell you where those funds were allocated. If Digit decided not to save in a given day, it will tell you why here as well.
Savings - Checking Info:
(1) - Each goal that you're saving towards will be displayed here with it's current balance and goal information.
(2) - You can add as many additional goals as you'd like by tapping here.
(3) - We display a recent update of your checking balance information to help you keep track of your balance.
(4) - Any goal you tap into will give you the ability to add additional savings manually towards your goal. You can tap into the Savings Bonus and Referral cards as well to see further information.
(5) - You can withdraw anytime from Digit from any specific goals you'd like.
(6) - Tap the 3 dots to "Pause all savings" or "Edit" a goal's details / description
Adding / Withdrawing Funds
- These screens will show you the direction in which you are transferring funds.
- The expected transfer completion date will show on this screen, please take note.
(7) - After tapping the 3 dots in the upper righthand corner, you'll see the option to "Pause Saving". This will pause all savings for all funds and goals. You'll be prompted on the next screen to enter the number of days you'd like to pause for. Digit will give you a heads up before savings resume.
Accessing Digit's Chat Bot
(8) - Tap the conversation bubble in the upper-righthand corner to access the Digit chatbot dialog screen.
(9) - You can chat with Digit naturally, or, by tapping the blue '+' icon, you'll unveil a list of common commands to use with Digit.
(10) - You'll see the emojis used for any of your goals included in this list. Tapping one will show you the funds for that goal saved and you can tap in for more info. Learn more about Digit's chatbot.