How do I change the credit card on file for credit card debt reduction?
In the event your original credit card expires, or if you just want to pay off a different card, you'll want to remove the card on file before connecting a different one. Disconnecting the card will remove the card on file and the payment date, but it will not send the funds in this goal back to checking - those will stay in your Digit credit card goal until payment is ready to be sent to the next card you connect.
Change the credit card on file via the Digit app:
1) Open the app and tap your credit card goal
2) Tap “Settings”
3) Tap “Manage Payments”
4) Tap “Disconnect Card"
5) At the next screen, confirm that you want to disconnect
5) You'll then be brought back to the goal page. Click 'finish set up' and you can connect another card!
Change the credit card on file via the Digit.co website:
1) Log in to your account and click on your credit card goal 2) Select “Edit” in the middle box
3) Select “Turn Off” to disconnect the card
4) You'll be brought back to your dashboard, where you can then add a new card.