Sorry to hear that!
If Digit is experiencing connection issues with your bank, don't worry: you can still access your saved balance and withdraw as usual if need be!
More than likely, Digit has detected something is off and has directed you to head to Digit.co/fix to reconnect. Following the flow there should help you get back on track, but if you are hitting any error messages or notice anything off definitely get in touch with us so we can help troubleshoot!
Some tips to help you reconnect:
- Double check your online banking log-in requirements with your bank (username, password, pin, etc.)
- Enter in your credentials manually rather than using autofill or a password manager
- Log-in to your online banking account via your bank's website (not mobile app) to ensure your account is set up for use with third party services.
- Double check to see if the security measures that you are prompted with at Digit.co/fix are the same as what you have set up with your online banking.
- Resetting the connection with your checking account entirely may help. To do that, head here to disconnect your checking account from Digit, and then re-add it when prompted. Please note that this will send your saved balance back to your checking account within the next business day, but you can return that to Digit once reconnected.