You must be at least 18-years-old to use Digit. If you're a parent of a minor who has opened a Digit account, please reach out to us so we can assist with getting that account closed.
Articles in this section
- Getting Started With Digit
- How does Digit work?
- Why is my transfer listed as pending?
- Definitions of debits from Digit
- How long does it take to get money back into my checking account from Digit?
- Why do you need my bank log-in information?
- Can I tell Digit when/how much to save?
- What is the Safe Saving Level?
- Will Digit tell me when it saves?
- What is Overdraft Prevention?