If you have goals that you've assigned end dates to, then you won't be able to Boost them any further since the aggression with which that goal is automatically saving is already being determined by that date.
Articles in this section
- Can I combine or move funds between my goals?
- Why am I not seeing the Boost option on my goal?
- What happens after I delete a goal?
- Why did Digit save after I deleted my goal?
- How do I enable auto-withdrawals from my goals?
- What is the "Boost" feature? (prioritizing savings to certain goals)
- How do I create, change, cancel, or withdraw from a Goal?