If you have goals that you've assigned end dates to, then you won't be able to Boost them since the rate that goal is saving is already being determined by that date (the sooner the end date, the more aggressive Digit will save).
Articles in this section
- I'm not seeing the payment for my Credit Card, Student Loan, or Phone Bill goal
- My identity verification was declined for the Credit Card, Student Loan, or Phone Bill goal
- How do I change the payment date for my Credit Card, Student Loan, or Phone Bill goal?
- How do I cancel a goal?
- Can I combine or move funds between my goals?
- Why am I not seeing the Boost option on my goal?
- Auto-withdrawals from goals
- What is the Boost feature? (prioritizing savings to goals)
- What are goals and how do they work?