FDIC Insurance was created for exactly this type of situation. The money you save with Digit is insured by the U.S. Government (up to $250,000) so no matter what happens your money is yours.
Articles in this section
- Why did the Savings Bonus rate change to 0.5%?
- What does this mean for Digit’s business?
- How does the coronavirus or economic situation impact my money with Digit?
- Does market volatility impact my money with Digit?
- How do I know my money is safe with Digit?
- How can I use Digit to help me take better care of my personal finances in this situation?
- What is Digit doing to keep everything operational during the coronavirus or economic situation?