We're constantly monitoring your finances to save the right amount for you. Digit is always working for you, saving for you and making payments to your credit card, student loan, and phone bills (if set up).
If you're looking for more tips on how you can better use Digit in this situation, here's what we recommend:
- Use the money in Digit if you need it. You’ve worked hard to build savings, and even if you have a goal that is unrelated to any impact from this situation, you should use this money before you borrow money or miss a payment on a bill.
- Change your goals based on your needs and what’s most important to you at this time
- If you feel like you need to cut back on how much Digit is saving for you, you can:
- If you want to save even more at this time, Digit has a boost feature which you can turn for each of your goals. This will help move more into goals that are most important to you at this time.
- Like always, Digit will continue looking at your income and spending and figuring how you can best save and paying down any debt. We’ll get through this together.