What's going on?
Starting on March 25th, 2022, members with TD Bank will be prompted to relink their accounts every 90-days. This is part of a security requirement from TD Bank, and you may see similar prompts to reconnect from other financial apps you use.
Digit may send you texts and emails when it’s time to do that, and you will see a message in your app letting you know your connection needs to be fixed.
If Digit asks you to reconnect, head to https://digit.co/fix and re-enter your online banking login information.
How does this affect me?
Until you reconnect:
- Digit will not be able to save for your goals or Digit Investing/Retirement accounts.
- Your checking balance updates from Digit may be inaccurate
- You can still move your savings back to your linked checking account. See our withdrawal schedule here.
- You may still be charged the monthly membership fee even if you do not reconnect
What if I’m having trouble reconnecting?
- Double-check your online banking log-in requirements with TD Bank (username, password, pin, etc.)
- Enter in your information manually rather than using autofill or a password manager
- Log in to your online banking account via TD Bank's website (not mobile app) to make sure your account is set up for use with third-party services
- Double-check to see if the security requirements that Digit asks you for are the same as what you have set up with your online banking
As always, we’re here to help! Please reach out to our Support team here for any additional assistance.