Paying bills and reducing debt
Student loans, phone bills, and more
- How long does my credit card payment take to post?
- Why did Digit disable my Credit Card or Student Loan goal payments?
- Why wasn't my entire goal balance sent as a payment?
- What is this large save/withdrawal amount? (Anti-money laundering transfer)
- How do I create goals to save towards my credit card debt?
- How can I pay off credit card debt with Digit?
- How do I change my connected student loan account or remittance address?
- Why do you need to verify my identity to connect to my student loan account?
- How long do payments take to post to my student loan account?
- How do I withdraw from or add money to my student loan goal?
- How do I stop using the student loan feature, or delete my student loan goal?
- How do I edit my loan payment date?
- Why did Digit disable my Phone Bill goal payments?
- How does the phone bill goal work if I already have auto-pay set up?
- How do I add money to/withdraw money from my phone bill goal?
- How long will my phone bill payment take to post?
- How can I pay my phone bill with Digit?
- Why do you need to verify my identity to connect to my Phone Bill?