How does Digit work?
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Getting Started With Digit
- How does Digit work?
- What is a "Pending" save/withdrawal?
- How Digit transfers look in your bank account
- Moving money back to your bank account from Digit
- Using the Digit app: Profile settings
- Closing your Digit account
- How do I enable or disable push notifications?
- How do I pause saving for a single goal?
- Can I pause my Digit membership?
- Digit says it has detected "unusual activity" on my account, or that it is "having trouble" with my account - what does that mean?
- Maximum Daily Save Amount
- I'm not seeing the payment for my Credit Card, Student Loan, or Phone Bill goal
- My identity verification was declined for the Credit Card, Student Loan, or Phone Bill goal
- How do I change the payment date for my Credit Card, Student Loan, or Phone Bill goal?
- How do I cancel a goal?
- Can I combine or move funds between my goals?
- Why am I not seeing the Boost option on my goal?