This section is about helping you understand best practices for using Digit from day to day.
- How much does it cost to withdraw money from Digit?
- What is my Rainy Day Fund?
- How do I enable auto-savings?
- How do I add money to my Rainy Day Fund?
- How do I create, change, cancel, or access a Goalmoji?
- How can I change the checking account I have connected to Digit?
- If Digit loses connection to my bank can I still access my Digit funds?
- Do I have to use the app to use Digit?
- Why is my transfer listed as pending?
- Can I change Digit's savings aggressiveness?
- I've received an overdraft because of Digit, how do I get reimbursed for this?
- How long does it take to get money back into my checking account from Digit?
- How do I see how much Digit has saved for me?
- How do I pause / unpause Digit's automatic savings?
- How can I stop Digit's daily checking balance update?
- How do I refer a friend to Digit? (How do referral bonuses work?)